Hybrid View

Liked 35 Times in 18 Posts
    great. sports became enterteinment and now the enterteinment is becoming just 'distractions'. noticed how motogp, supercross and now wrc wants 'radio'? its literally for content. to upload "funny radio compilations' after the race, like f1 does because no one finds joy on watching that anymore. f that, this is getting so lame. i havent even watched the 3 min highlights for croatia, i just read the results. idk bout you fellas, but im basically done with wrc =/
    sorry for the rant.

Liked 665 Times in 321 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by saco0o View Post
    great. sports became enterteinment and now the enterteinment is becoming just 'distractions'. noticed how motogp, supercross and now wrc wants 'radio'? its literally for content. to upload "funny radio compilations' after the race, like f1 does because no one finds joy on watching that anymore. f that, this is getting so lame. i havent even watched the 3 min highlights for croatia, i just read the results. idk bout you fellas, but im basically done with wrc =/
    sorry for the rant.
    Yet here you are posting on a forum for the most hardcore of hardcore fans....

If you read the article, it seems like having usable radio could help the performance of the crews, and even be useful for keeping cars in the rally...